The Julian concession covers 2,312 Ha and surrounds The El Mozo high sulphidation epithermal gold project.
- El Mozo counts with historical exploration work completed by Newmont and Iamgold in the 1990’s and an in-house (MINECA, 2011) non-43-101 compliant 382,192 oz Au resource based on drilling in 3 out of 8 known mineralized zones
- The known El Mozo mineralized trend runs directly from El Mozo South-West onto Julian but it has not been drill tested.
- Julian is located on the same Miocene-Pilocene volcanic host rocks Piyasambo Formation as the “El Mozo” project and it also is located to the south-west projection of the “Collay-Shincata” mineralized belt (epithermal mineral occurrences).
- Ease of access with paved highway to within 30 mins of Julian
- Green Oil S.A. has already begun drill permitting and development of social license
Work completed in Q1 2020:
- Rock and sediment sampling
- Compilation and prioritization of 2020 drill targets plan